The Mexican version of strawberries and cream! Sweet, smooth, creamy and perfect for any occasion!
- 1lb strawberries
- 8 oz sour cream
- ½ cup sweet condensed milk
- ⅓ cup evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- To a mixing bowl, add the sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Whisk until fully combined.
- Refrigerate the sweet cream mix for at least an hour.
- You should end up with about 1 ½ cups of sweet cream.
- While the sweet cream chills, chop your strawberries. You can chop them as big or as little as you’d like. Totally personal preference. I prefer small pieces so they’re more bite size.
- To assemble, place some chopped strawberries in a bowl or cup and pour the sweet cream on top. Pour as much or as little as you like. Usually enough to cover the strawberries is best.
- Optionally, you can top with whipped cream, sprinkles, granola and/or some coconut flakes.
Keeps for 5-7 days in the refrigerator
In a pinch, use thawed frozen strawberries to sub for fresh
- Serving Size: 6 (1 cup) Servings
- Calories: 285
- Sugar: 33g
- Sodium: 102mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
Keywords: fresas con crema, mexican strawberries and cream